About Our Homes
04/02/13: Sifton Wins Twin Best of London Titles
03/06/13: Congratulations Wii U Winners!
03/06/13: Sifton Supports the United Way
01/02/13: 90th Anniversary Promotion
Sifton Properties Limited
Suite 800, 195 Dufferin Avenue
London, ON N6A 1K7
Phone: (519) 434-1000
Fax: (519) 434-1009
Careers with Sifton:
ENERGY STAR® Homes
Sifton is a proud builder of ENERGY STAR® qualified homes
In a world of rising energy costs, homebuyers are looking for ways to save on their investment. Improved energy efficiency is actually one of the best reasons to buy a brand new home. New technologies place special focus on energy conservation and offer homeowners the opportunity to not only save money, but to improve the comfort of their home and lessen their impact on the environment. ENERGY STAR® qualified homes are up to 30 percent more energy efficient than those built to minimum Ontario Building Code standards, and this translates into a number of benefits for the homeowner.
What makes ENERGY STAR® qualified homes more energy efficient?
- Insulation upgrades
- Higher-performance windows
- Reduced air infiltration
- More efficient heating, air conditioning and hot water systems
- Sealed basement ducts that allow for better air distribution
How does your ENERGY STAR® qualified home benefit you?
- Improved comfort for you and your family
- Up to 1,200 kilowatt hours of annual electrical savings
- Your home will be responsible for 2-3 tonnes less greenhouse gas emissions
- Your home will have a higher resale value
- Your home is performance tested, third party verified and government backed
- Eligible for a 10% mortgage loan insurance premium refund with CMHC insured financing
Speak to our Sales Associates to learn more about our ENERGY STAR® qualified homes.